Kalyra Woodcroft Aged Care Building Project
A multigenerational approach to Community
Kalyra Woodcroft is currently in the second stage of their building and redevelopment project. The building project is transforming the way we engage with the community around us, is increasing the comfortability of current and future residents and is leading Australia in a multigenerational approach to care with an onsite Montessori.
The exciting list below contains what you can expect to see once the building project is completed.
- We have a number of Activities that support the wellbeing of people and maintaining social connections.
- Incorporating a Middle Years program primary school education and residential aged care services to create an intergenerational approach Interactions with younger generations the first of its type in South Australia.
- Support to learn new skills to assist independent living.
- Activities will be purposeful activities and interactions.
Stage 1 of the Woodcroft Redevelopment Project
Stage 2 of the Woodcroft Redevelopment Project
Stage 3 has started.
Stage 2 is almost completed. We will be commencing the 3rd stage of our community hub including the following and more.
- Community Hub Café and Store
- Library and Internet Hub
- Allied Health and Consulting Rooms
Do you have questions about our unique approach to care? Call us at 8278 5444 or feel free to visit one of our aged care facilities.
Would you like to more information on accessing aged care? Read our free guide – Making an informed decision for aged care