Belair Visitor Booking
From Thursday 13th January, families and advocates will be able to book a time to visit their family member at Kalyra. Visits are limited to one short visit of up to two people per resident per day under strict entry guidelines:
- A maximum of two people per visit (no children under 12)
- Temperature screening/health declaration upon arrival
Visits are available between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday, and between 10am and 4pm Saturday to Sunday.
Special provisions remain in place for residents in palliative care and other exceptional circumstances.
Before attending site for your visit, please note the following:
- Ensure that the site and unit area you wish to visit is not under restrictions (click the link here)
- Please note that visitation is subject to change at short notice
- Ensure you have your evidence of COVID vaccination. Evidence of booster if due will be required from 29/1/22
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of Covid-19
- A surgical mask is required at all times when indoors (masks available on entry)
- Please maintain social distancing at all times
Simply select the time and submit the form.
The available times are clickable. The greyed out times are unavailable.
Please DO NOT VISIT if you have any cold or flu symptoms.