Kalyra Vineyard Village
Here for you.
Enjoy your retirement years in the unique winery destination of McLaren Vale. Kalyra Vineyard Village provides you with a lifestyle choice second to none in South Australia for those 55 and older looking for Independent Living that is safe and secure.
Located just off the main road of McLaren Vale, Kalyra Vineyard Village is a short walk to shopping, cafes, restaurants, services and some of South Australia’s best award-winning wineries.
Kalyra Vineyard Village is comprised of just 29 villas and a clubhouse with billiards and a full kitchen for activities and events.
Why choose Kalyra Vineyard Village?
- Location – Why should you have to get on a bus or take a car every time you wanted to go to the local shops? Nicknamed the “5 minute village,” our location was chosen with convenience for our residents in mind.
- Surrounds – The good news is that the location of The Vineyard is perfect, and you already know how close it is to the local shops. What about other facilities?
- 25m to the bus stop
- 4km to the Southern Express motorway
- 4km – Seaford Meadow Shopping Centre (10 mins by car)
- 5km – Moana beach foreshore
- 6km – Colonnades Shopping Centre (12 mins by car)
- 6km – Rail line to the city
- 20km – Flinders Medical Centre (20 mins by car)
- 21km – Marion Shopping Centre (20 mins by car)
- 35km – Adelaide CBD (40 mins by car)
- Community – Unlike some of the larger retirement villages, Kalyra Vineyard Village is more a community rather than a suburb. With just 29 Villa’s, the format is more like a private street rather than a traditional retirement complex, but a private street with a great clubhouse to socialise.
- Personalisation – Already we have Villa’s with solar panels, roller shutters, personal choice of front screen doors, outdoor blinds on pergolas, small water features plus a whole lot more. Unlike other Villages…..we won’t say no to a request, but if it’s difficult to achieve our expert team will work with you to find a solution.
- Decision making – You the resident are part of the decision making process. We hold monthly residential meetings, where we discuss, share and develop solutions to any concerns that may occur.
Prefer to talk? Give us a call on 8278 5444Contact us today