The James Brown Memorial Trust has been here for 125 years and over that time we have grown and changed.
Reflecting our historical diversity, accommodation is also offered through five locations across Adelaide in our James and Jessie Brown Cottages, designed for simple, sustainable low-cost living, enabling people to step out of risk of homelessness, supported by agencies, into a more secure future.
We also provide services offering Help at Home for those in their own home or in independent living of any kind right across the Adelaide Hills, southern suburbs, Fleurieu, Murray Bridge and Victor Harbor.
General Purpose Financial Report (to 30 June 2021)
Tina Hudson BA (Psych)
- Chair since July 2019
- Trustee since May 2006
- Director of Harnessing Talent.
Darren C Klenk BA(Ec) Grad Dip (Acc.) Grad Dip (Fin. Pl.).
- Deputy Chair since December 2014
- Trustee since May 2009
- Director of DC and SJ Klenk Investments Pty Ltd trading as DK Accounting and Tax Solutions, Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia, Registered Tax Agent.
Josh Simons BA(Hons), LLB(Hons), LLM
- Trustee since April 2020
- Partner Thomson Geer Lawyers
Sian Burton BA(Hons)
- Trustee since February 2021
- Director Lotus Consulting Australia Pty Ltd
Robert Stobbe BB (Acc) FCPA, MAICD
- Trustee since February 2012
- Director of Utilities Management Pty Ltd, Energy Networks Association and Operation Flinders, President Asthma Foundation SA
Malcolm S Wight BA (Acc), CA, FTIA
- Trustee since September 2008
- Director of William Buck. Chair, Treasurer and Board Member Glenelg Community Hospital
Maria Fedoruk JP, B App Sc (Nsg Ad), MHA, PhD, RN
- Trustee since August 2013
- Consultant Surveyor Australian Council on Health Care Standards
- Trustee since May, 2018
- Finance industry. Non-Executive Director Volunteering SA/NT.