Volunteer at Kalyra
Have Fun, Give Back
Thanks for your interest in joining our volunteer team. Did you know, volunteering can benefit you, just as much as the people you are helping?
Volunteering is a fabulous way to gain new skills, share your existing ones and meet new friends. It’s also a way to increase your employability and is a way to stay active and engaged with the community.
Volunteers support a range of activities including:
- social programs, special functions
- word games, bingo, craft
- music and entertainment programs
- men’s group
- reading newspapers and books
- visiting and companionship
- morning teas and/or meals
- therapeutic massage and nail care
- resident outings (bus trips)
- accompanying residents to appointments and on walks
- driving Kalyra minibuses (normal licence)
- Kalyra Coffee Shop and Gift Shop
- administration and reception assistance
- general maintenance – gardens, recycling etc.
- projects and short term activities
For more information contact our Volunteer Engagement Officer on (08) 8278 0300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is an area of the Kalyra network that you are interested in volunteering, please reach out to us. Volunteer opportunities are available across our organisation, including Human Resources, Finance, Maintenance and Marketing, just to name a few.
If you wish to apply through our volunteer portal, please click here.