Employment at Kalyra
Kalyra is strongly driven by our values, committed to supporting our community, and making a difference in the lives of others. As a team member we offer you more than a job; you become part of the Kalyra family.
Employment benefits include:
- Salary sacrifice benefits to increase your take home pay!
- Wellbeing and Employee Assistance programs to support your health and wellbeing
- Family friendly by offering flexible working arrangements to support you and your family commitments
- Free onsite physio
- Supportive, welcoming and a fun team culture
- Career development and support with upskilling and more!
How to apply
To apply for a role at Kalyra, you must:
- Be willing to provide or undergo a National Criminal History Check
- Complete a pre-employment medical assessment
- Provide two suitable references
- Provide evidence of your flu and/or COVID-19 vaccination status, (as per current government guidelines)
Ready to join the team?
Give us a call on (08) 8278 0300 to learn more about working with Kalyra.